Application list losts at "Start" menu entry on Windows 10

Dear fellows,


Windows 10 is one of the Operating System (OS) from Microsoft that already launched couple years ago. This OS (i think) is one of the best of microsoft OS after Windows 98, XP, and 7. Has a stable system and fastest boot that microsoft ever built before. But, as the other microsoft product, i also have problem when i reset my pc. The problem is, all the application list on my start menu was missing. Some says, that i install it with no fresh installation program. Is that true ? I don't know. But, i keep searching. Until i found a tool, "Tweaking.com - windows repair Free/Pro. Ok, lets see how to use it.

  1. First, download the application from "here",
  2. Install the application,
  3. Run it from your desktop or your start menu,
Here is the interface


After that, just klik the "+jump to repairs" button 



Then click the "+Open repairs" button



And you will see the interface like this. After that, just click the "Start repairs" button.


You will see on the screen there are so many option you can choose. I don't know which one is the one that match with my problem. So, i click all the opption at the list and start repair. Wait for 30 to 45 minute. after finish, i reboot my machine, and yes. The problem solved. I try it with windows 10. I don't know if this will work with Windows 7 or 8. You can try.

To anyone that has a same problem with me, you can try this way. In case the link up there is not working, try this "one". And, if you have some money, i reccomended you buy this program.

Have a good luck.

Komentar

zourbuth mengatakan…
Very helpful
balluap mengatakan…
Yeah... Good to you brother

Postingan Populer